We want you to
* feel comfortable using our website.
* feel secure submitting information to us.
* contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
* know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
* Name including first and last name.
* Alternate email address.
* Mobile phone number and contact details.
* ZIP/Postal code.
* Opinions of features on our websites.
* Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
* About the pages you visit/access.
* The links you click on our site.
* The number of times you access the page.
* The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
* Help us provide personalized features
* Tailor our sites to your interest
* To get in touch with you when necessary
* To provide the services requested by you
* To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
* direct our efforts for product improvement
* contact you as a survey respondent and
* send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
* recognize your access privileges to our Websites
* make sure that you don’t see any ad repeatedly
* help diagnose problems with our server
* administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
* we have your permission
* to provide products or services you’ve requested
* Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.